Let’s face it: In today’s dating economy, hot, interesting women can pretty much pick and choose the men they want to date. In vying for the attention of said women, most men obsess about things they can’t change about themselves like their looks, their car or their job. Bad move.
Truth is, for most of us, none of that’s changing any time soon, so you need to maximize what you have right now. Once you know how to do that, you can become irresistible to any woman, even if she seems, wait for it, “out of your league.”. However, it takes very little effort to meet Asian women when using sites such as www.Filipino4u.com. Check out these top 10 ways to become irresistible to the women you dream about right here as we count them down:
10. Be Romantic. – It’s not just the language family that encompasses French, Italian and Spanish. It’s really about looking past the surface of a woman and letting her know that you love who she is as a person. The guy who’s thinking of her, not just himself, is that much more exciting and that much more irresistible. These personality is irresistible for Asian Women.
9. Give Her the Right Kind of Attention – Women like attention. You’ll let her know she means enough to be in your thoughts when she’s not around– and that’s a very powerful way to become irresistible to women.
8. Be Confident – Do I really need to say it? Humans tend to prefer confident people to nervous worriers, and women are no exception to this. Problem is, too many guys take “confidence” too far out of fear or insecurity, and just come off as arrogant. Arrogance tends to be a turn-off. What will help you with the ladies is the ability to go after what you want in life without constantly putting it off out of fear. Can you ask for directions when you’re lost? Are you unafraid to rock a daring wardrobe choice every now and then? Will you stand up for yourself if you’re mistreated by a waiter or cashier? Do you have the guts to ask for a raise at work when you know you deserve one? If you have a certain quiet assertiveness about you without resorting to bragging, aggressiveness or talking smack, you’ve got the kind of confidence that women will find attractive.
7. Be Adventurous – Nothing is a bigger turn-off to a woman than a buzz-kill who’s always saying no to her ideas, so you should always be open to trying new things, even if it’s just trying a new restaurant that just opened up, or dancing with her a little when a song you both like comes on. If she keeps proposing things that are out of your comfort zone, and you keep saying “No,” sooner or later she’s going to get tired of your attitude and start wishing the guy she was with was a bit more adventurous.
6. Be Unpredictable – Sounds like a no-brainer. Nobody eats the same thing for lunch every day. No one wants to see the same movie every time they go to the theater. So why would a woman want to feel like she can predict every single thing you ever do? Do you want to attract Filipino Women but don’t know how? We’re not saying you should randomly dye your hair red or quit your job to pursue professional knitting. Just make sure to shake things up every now and then– even if it’s something dorky like challenging her to a race down the stairs instead of taking the elevator. Showing her that you’re capable of breaking out of the mold will suggest that you’re not overly prone to getting stuck in a rut when it comes to sex or relationships, either.
5. Be thoughtful – Know why women like gifts? It shows you were thinking about them (and how to make them happy) outside of just a date marked on your calendar. Not surprisingly, that’s a feeling women appreciate.
4. Demonstrate Dominance – Even if you haven’t read it in a psychology book, you probably know it in your gut: Lots of women have an unconscious attraction to dominant men. In fact, dominant males in some primate groups account for up to 75 % of all the matings– and guess what? The rest all sit home alone playing Wii. Seriously, though, showing you’re not a pushover can be a big turn-on for women. Demonstrating dominance doesn’t mean being overly aggressive, pushy or rude, it does mean taking strong action to get what you want. Try it.
3. Show Class – You don’t have to be James Bond to know women are attracted to men with class. But the big news is, you don’t have to drink with your pinkie in the air to show that you have class. Keep a few simple details and gestures in mind and they’ll go a long way. Make sure your shoes and belt match. Learn a little about wine or foreign movies. Broaden your musical taste. Hold open doors for her. Don’t simply dismiss things out of hand– particularly not her interests. Instead, be a good listener– you’ll learn things. For me the most irrestible Asian women are the Filipina. Which will make you cultured. And distinguished. And classy. Women really notice this stuff, and it pays big dividends when it comes to attraction.
2. Sound Smart – Maybe you’ve got some handy skills when she’s got a computer problem or an automotive issue. Maybe you offer to take her on a hike to show her you’re a fitness buff with a thing for wildflowers. Whatever it is, if she can see you doing and talking about the thing you’re best at, she’ll be able to see you for what you’re capable of, not for the circumstances you’re in right now.
1. Be Funny – Humor is magic, and it isn’t an exaggeration. Humor is one of the fastest, most powerful ways to attract a woman, even ones you might consider “out of your league.” Make a woman laugh– not a nervous laugh out of awkwardness, or a forced laugh, but a genuine laugh– and I don’t care how hot or unattainable she seems to you, you’re in a space where she’s willing to consider you. So if you’re naturally funny, go with it. If you’re not a natural crack-up, it’s time to learn. Study online. Read books. Watch standup comedy specials and sketch shows. And not only will that help you be funny, but you’ll laugh a lot in the process. And maybe seeming less uptight won’t be so bad for your chances, either.