Ten Signs Of Love
Do you want to know whether he really loves you? There are so many telltale signs that will indicate your boyfriend really cares about you, but here are the top ten sure signs to check whether your relationship will stand the test of time. Get to know your “Asian personals”.
- He Looks Into Your Eyes When You Talk This sign is all about the body language. If he looks into your eyes when you talk, you know he is paying full attention to you. Obviously, this is not always practical for every conversation, especially if you are driving somewhere. When a filipina love you she will give you her everything or give up on what she has for you. However, whenever you really want to have a heart to heart discussion, he gives you his full attention, by turning his body towards you, and watching the expression on your face. This is a sign he wants to know what you are really thinking.
- He Wants To Know About You If your boyfriend asks about your past, your dreams, your desires (not just sexual), your wants, your needs, how you feel inspired, what you love, or anything about you that relates to your thoughts intimately as an individual, you can be very sure that he wants what is best for you. This is a very good indication he loves you. I love my filipina fiance she is the best woman i ever knew.
- He Gives You Cuddles and Caresses While touch is more important to some people than others, casual touches that are not necessarily sexual in nature are definitely signs he is letting you know that he loves you. If he wants to hold your hand when you walk anywhere together, you can be sure he is saying with his body language that he wants to be with you.
- He Can Comfort You When You Have a Bad Day This is one of the most important indicators of a relationship that will stand the test of time. If you feel you can automatically turn to him when ‘times are tuff’, and he is able to give you comfort and help you to feel better, not worse, you have a guy who really loves you. If he gets uncomfortable when you are upset, or doesn’t know what will comfort you, he is not really putting you first in the relationship. If he at least tries to comfort you, there is hope for the future. When you meet someone from the dating dating, it takes a while to truly know them.
- He Gives You the Best Presents Presents do not have to be expensive to be heartfelt. A present can be as simple as an email, a homemade card, or a wildflower picked from the roadside. The essence of this sign is that whenever he does give you a present, whether it is for a special event such as a birthday, or if it is just an off the cuff small gift, it is a gift that means something to you personally. He shows he cares about you by the depth of thought that goes into what you will like and he delights in giving you gifts that you just love.
- He Makes You Feel Special Giving you compliments about how beautiful you look is one way he will make you to feel special. It may just be that simple phone call, an email, or even a formal love letter. Whatever he does, he wants to give you pleasure and to build you up as a person. He wants to make you feel like you are the most wonderful woman in the world. Girls in Philippines are very nice and feminine.
- He Wants You to Meet His Friends and Wants to Meet Yours Meeting friends is about wanting to be a part of each other’s lives. If he wants to meet your friends, and spends time getting to know the people who are important in your life, he really does love you. If he enjoys being with your friends, and makes you feel comfortable and a part of the group when you are with his friends, you can be sure he wants to be in your life for a long time.
- He Makes You Laugh and Enjoy Life You actually look forward to spending time with him, because you know you will have fun. Being able to laugh together and have fun is part of every good relationship. If he cannot share the joy of life with you easily, he won’t be able to cope with the hard times that will inevitably come your way too. Even in the difficult times, he somehow can make you smile, through your tears. This is because he loves you and wants you to be happy. He gets a joy from seeing the excitement and pleasure in your expression, so he works to make you laugh.
- He Loves Spending Time with You He treats you as his best friend. He can be quite happy spending time with just the two of you, and doesn’t have to have a million other people around all the time. He makes excuses to see you, and just thoroughly enjoys being around you. He tells you his own thoughts, dreams, and is able to share ideas with you comfortably. He also turns to you when he is sad, or needs comfort too.
- Okay, it can be very easy to say those three words “I love you”, but if he says it when you are not expecting it, or if he says it first, he wants to tell you that he really cares about you. If he only says I love you when he wants to be physically intimate with you, or if you always say it first, and he only says it in reply, because that is what you expect, he may not really care deeply. He may not even need to say the words, because he knows you know how he feels about you, but just has to say it anyway.
If you see evidence of these ten signs in your relationship, and you know the signs are done without purpose or gain, your relationship is built on the foundation of true love. You can be sure of your relationship when he truly wants to please you, and honestly shows that he enjoys being with you in many ways.
Know more about your Asian personals, login to filipino4u.com to read more.