Tips to a beautiful you and beautiful Asian women await you on www.filipino4u.com
It has taken me years to learn specific techniques, and develop my skills as a makeup artist. Overtime there are a few tips I have picked-up that have taught me to be more effective in my application. I have learned that you don’t have to be a professional to apply makeup that looks beautiful and natural. These tips to a beautiful you will not only save you time, but will enhance your looks in the process.
1) De-clump Mascara: I am a big supporter of replacing your mascara every month; however, sometimes all we have is that clumpy tube we keep meaning to replace. If you find yourself in this situation just put a few drops of Visine into your mascara. This will help break up the clumps, and your mascara will be working like new until you get the chance to replace it.
2) Business Card Eye Stencil: I learned this trick in makeup school and I have been using it ever since. I use a business card to create sharper defined lines for my eye shadow when I am looking for something a bit more dramatic. These tips to a beautiful you trick works great for creating a cat eye effect.
3) Tightlining: In the everlasting pursuit for longer, thicker, and fuller lashes, there is a very easy makeup trick to help us achieve this. Often referred to as the invisible liner, tightlining is the method of lining your upper waterline instead of above your lashes to give the appearance of thicker lashes. The image to the right shows an eye without tightlining (top) and one with tightlining (bottom). While the difference is subtle the overall look goes a long way.
4) Eye Shadow That Pops: Ever buy a vibrant color of eye shadow and when you apply it you notice it looks anything but vibrant? The trick is to apply a cream color base coat all over your lid before applying eye shadow. This base with allow for the truest color of the eye shadow to appear on your lid. I personally love the MAC Paint Pot in the color Painterly.
5) Airbrushing Without an Airbrush: The beautyblender is a reusable makeup sponge that allows for even and effortless foundation application. It leaves you with similar effects to that of airbrushing and will never leave streaks in your skin the way a brush can. It is fast, effective, easy to clean, and goes strong for months before it needs replacing.
6) Heat Up That Lash Curler: Blast a hairdryer onto your (metal) lash curler for no more than 3-4 seconds before using. to read mote tips to a beautiful you visit https://www.filipino4u.com/blog/makeup-tutorial-natural-summer-look